Please be aware of our terms and respect them!
Compositions from Percussion-Music.com/DigiDMP.com are available as sheet music downloads and are protected by copyright. There are certain restrictions you should be aware of and that you must respect. By agreeing to these restrictions you will ensure that the composers who created these works will be paid their due copyright fees.
The PDF’s that you will receive after ordering are dynamically stamped with specific personal details of yours. In special circumstances, Percussion-Music.com/DigiDMP.com may release your personal information to law enforcement agencies if necessary to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, and safety of Percussion-Music.com/DigiDMP.com, our composers, or others.
You may print out copies of the PDF for your own personal use. You may not redistribute the sheet music in any form or file format for commercial or any other purposes. You may not alter, edit or tamper with the sheet music file or print-out.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Percussion-Music.com/DigiDMP.com agrees to provide all purchasable sheet music in PDF digital format exclusively. All files are to be provided in PDF format (*.PDF), complete with all parts.
- Percussion-Music.com/DigiDMP.com guarantees that you will receive full assistance in matters concerning download operations, both before and after payment has been made. DigiDMP.com declines to accept any responsibility, in any form, for any damages and losses incurred by you.
- Percussion-Music.com/DigiDMP.com is not responsible for any problems related to your Internet connection, web browser, computer configuration or other software used before, during or after a site browsing session or a file download operation.
- Percussion-Music.com/DigiDMP.com provides assistance to you with any questions related to the downloaded music.
- Percussion-Music.com/DigiDMP.com can not refund the cost of the digital music, if it fails to meet your expectations. This is because the process of digital download can not be reversed and so the download remains your property. Therefore you must ensure yourself before ordering – by viewing the sample pdf, listening to the mp3 or watching the video – that the composition meets your expectations 100%.
- Percussion-Music.com/DigiDMP.com is not responsible for your intended and/or actual usage of any downloaded music and whether such usage causes harm to any third party.
- It is not possible for customers who live in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany to order and download from Percussion-Music.com/DigiDMP.com. Customers from The Netherlands and Belgium can order at this address: http://www.dmpnet.nl. Customers from Germany order at http://www.dutchmusicpartners.de.
- Percussion-Music.com/DigiDMP.com is not responsible for any malfunction and/or poor performance of its web site. In such cases – upon notification from you or any visitor – we agree to take the necessary steps to attempt to resolve the problem(s).
- Percussion-Music.com/DigiDMP.com is not responsible for any problem(s) and/or complaints arising from payment processing, which is done via PayPal®.